Hana-no-So Resort K.K. considers the protection of our customers’ privacy, personal information, and settings to be our responsibility in the course of our business activities.
– Information that can be used to identify a specific individual (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) that is clearly indicated by the customer, regardless of whether the customer makes an application through our web page, makes an inquiry, submits an application form, or makes an inquiry by e-mail or telephone, shall be handled as follows
– Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
– When we collect personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection and collect personal information only to the extent necessary.
– We will make every effort to properly manage the personal information we have obtained and to prevent the leakage, falsification, or unauthorized intrusion of personal information.
– In principle, we will not provide or disclose personal information acquired by us to third parties, except in the following cases 1. When there is a formal written request for cooperation or inquiry from a person who is legally authorized to inquire.
2. When the customer has given consent
– If a customer wishes to inquire about or correct his/her own personal information, we will respond only when we are able to confirm the identity of the customer by a method determined by us.
– We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to personal information held by us, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
Google Analytics Supplement
Click here to disable the use of your data by Google Analytics. By disabling it, this website will no longer collect data about you.
This web site uses the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect the site from spam submitted to forms on the Internet. This service determines whether the submitter is a human or a robot, and Google collects other data for this service, including the acquisition of IP addresses. For this purpose, the data entered will be used by Google. However, in the EU or European Economic Area, the IP address will be anonymized beforehand. In exceptional cases, such as in the US, the IP address is anonymized after it has been transmitted to Google.
Google will use this information on behalf of the site operator to evaluate your use of the site.
We do not associate the IP address collected by reCAPTCHA from your browser with any other data held by Google.
This data collection is carried out under Google’s data protection regulations.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to Google’s purposes and data collection as described above.